June, month of the Sacred Heart of Jesus
Promises of Jesus to St. Margaret Mary in 1675 for people devoted to His Sacred Heart:
1. I will give them all the graces
necessary for their
state in life.
2. I will establish peace in their homes.
3. I will comfort them in all their sorrows.
4. I will be their assured refuge in life, and more especially at the hour of death.
5. I will shower down abundant blessings on all their undertakings.
6. Sinners shall find in My Heart an infinite ocean of mercy.
7. Tepid souls shall become fervent.
8. Fervent souls shall advance rapidly to great holiness.
9. I will bless every place in which a picture of My Sacred Heart is exposed and honored.
10. I will give priests the power of touching the most hardened hearts.
11. Those who promote this devotion shall have their names written in My Heart, never to be effaced from it.
12. I promise you in the boundless mercy of My Heart, that my all-powerful love will grant the grace of final
repentance to all those who shall receive Communion on the first Friday of nine consecutive months.
They shall not die in My displeasure, nor without receiving the Sacraments.
My divine Heart will be their their safe refuge at the hour of death
"Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me,
for I am meek and humble of heart,
and you will find rest for your souls" - Matthew 11:29-30
MOST SACRED HEART OF JESUS,
HAVE MERCY ON US.